About this role
- Enthusiasm for learning
A Product Engineer within the Energy and Infrastructure team at Yurika works to provide predominantly commercial and industrial customers with site specific energy “products”/solutions.
The key work activities of this role include:
- meeting with customers to understand their energy needs and to propose/present potential solutions
- conduct analysis of customer energy data and electricity costs to determine feasibility for solar/battery/microgrid applications
- attend site visits at customer premises to scope physical installation options/requirements of solution
- designing solar PV and/or battery systems by completing design calculations, drafting drawings, making design decisions to deliver cost effective, safe, and compliant solutions
- evaluation of different technologies and equipment to develop Yurika’s product and service offerings to improve value for customers
- provide engineering support to the delivery team for construction of energy solutions
- providing engineering support to the operations team with underperformance or fault investigations
- Construction site
- Home office
- In an office
- Domestic travel
- Flexible working options
Did you know?
The amount of solar our team has designed/installed is equivalent to planting 3-million trees
Meet our advisors
Meet the women demystifying the world of work. They’ve walked the path before you and can help you separate myths from reality.