2. USE OF SITE
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights contained in our website, associated material and the service, and those rights are protected by law including, but not limited to, Australian copyright and trade mark law, as well as other state, federal, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein or by law, UNIQ YOU does not grant any express or implied right(s) to you to use or exploit its property in any manner.
Our intellectual property includes, in particular, the trademarks UNIQ YOU, the UNIQ YOU logo and UNIQ YOU logo, and all other trademarks, names, logos, and icons identifying UNIQ YOU, UNIQ YOU’s or UNIQ YOU’s products and services and may not be copied, used or infringed upon in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of UNIQ YOU. We are also the owner or licensee of all copyright, trademarks, get up and content in our website and the Service. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by UNIQ YOU.
If you are authorised to use the service, you are granted a non-exclusive, royalty-free, limited license to use the Service and related intellectual property rights for the purposes for which it has been designed only and the license can be cancelled by us at will without prior notice. No other licence, express or implied, is hereby granted for any other purpose.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to UNIQ YOU, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorised access to or alteration of the Registration Data and any other information you provide to UNIQ YOU.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using and enjoying the Site. This includes, without limitation: (a) using, or attempting to use, another person’s account without the person’s permission, (b) obtaining or soliciting another person’s password or other personal information under false pretenses, or (c) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting yourself to UNIQ YOU and the service, our affiliates, the Site’s systems, or other entities.
- Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the operation of the Site. This includes, without limitation: (a) interfering with, defeating, or circumventing any security function of the Site, or attempting to do so, or (b) accessing, or attempting to access, any portion of the Site that you are not authorised to access. Unauthorised access (or attempts) may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, resell, retransmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity or association.
- Post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes except in any areas of the Site specifically designated for such purpose (and subject to applicable Site rules).
6. LAW ENFORCEMENT
UNIQ YOU reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on this Site without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording may be subject to review by law enforcement organisations, including in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Site. UNIQ YOU will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES; THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content. UNIQ YOU is not responsible for the accuracy of information contained on other Sites accessed by links from this Site and gives no warranty that the information contained on this Site or any links from this website are free of infection by computer viruses, malware or other contamination.
8. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
10. GOVERNING LAW
and waives, without limitation, any claim or objection based on absence of jurisdiction or inconvenient forum. UNIQ YOU makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of this Site are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so of their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
12. TERMINATION AND MODIFICATION
UNIQ YOU reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, block or restrict your use of this Site or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, and without notice, obligation or liability to you or any other person. In addition, UNIQ YOU reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify any Site feature or offering, without notice, for any or no reason, and without notice, obligation or liability to you or any other person.
While we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, the information available on the Site may include inaccuracies, incorrectness or typographical errors. Moreover, UNIQ YOU may make modifications and/or changes in the Site or in the information available on the Site at any time, for any reason without notice.
You, the user, assume the sole risk of making use of, and/or relying on, the information available on or through the Site. UNIQ YOU and its officers, employees, contractors and agents make no representations about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, security, legality in your jurisdiction, or accuracy of the information available on or through the Site for any purpose. Such information is provided “as is” and “as available” and, to the full extent permitted by law, without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, meeting users’ expectations, title, and non-infringement.
UNIQ YOU and its officers, employees, contractors and agents are not liable for any loss or damage to your computer, technology, data or other material caused by a distributed denial of service or similar attack, any virus, trojan, worm, disabling feature, malware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful due to the use of the Site or the content or downloading or otherwise obtaining any content through the Site.
You expressly agree that any ratings, comments and recommendations provided via the Site are, and will be construed solely as, statements of opinion and not statements of fact and you will be solely responsible for your reliance on such opinion.