Video 1 – Crafting an Awesome Experiences video will cover:
- What to expect (what the girls might want to know from you)
- Who’s in the room for the call
- Setting expectations (you aren’t going to get booked out!)
- Making yourself available (incl hours of the day)
Video 2 – Create an Engaging Profile and Get Booked!
In this video we take you through the three steps to create the perfect profile, these include
Step 1: How to make your job sound interesting
Step 2: The guide to a stand out headshot
Step 3: The perfect bio write up
Video 3 – How to have a 5 Star Web Call
In this video we take you through the three steps to take before, during and after your web call to ensure you and the student gains the most from this experience.
BONUS: Icebreaker Activity
If you’d like, you’re welcome to use this Icebreaker activity to kick off your calls and build a connection with the student before you start her submitted calls.
COMING SOON: Video 4 – Guide to Using Our Technology
In this guide you will find a walkthrough & step-by-step instructions on how to….
- Register your profile
- Set your availability
- Accepting/declining appointments & put into calendar
- Cancelling appointments (48 hours notice please!)
- plus…what to do if something goes wrong
COMING SOON: Video 5 – Applying for a Blue Card
In this guide you will find walkthrough & step by step instructions on how to successfully register for a Blue Card.
Video 6 – Guide to Working with Young People
This video will cover the important things to note when you are working with young people, including
- Child Safety
- How to ‘talk’ to the girls
- Using the submitted questions as your guide
- How to end the call
Video 7 – Cultural Awareness Video and Handbook
This video will cover the difference of Acknowledgement to Country and Welcome to Country, Identity and Common Phrases and Meanings as provided by CareerTrackers Education Service.
Download the Full Onboarding Document
Contact our Advisor Coordinator Krista Webb
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Krista Webb, UNIQ YOU’s Advisor Coordinator