Your daughter (or child under your care) has requested to take part in UNIQ YOU’s online career advisory service.
UNIQ YOU is a ground-breaking service and online platform that directly connects high school girls and their Guidance/Career Officers with women advisors in industries under-represented by women for career pathway education and advice through cutting-edge technology tools.
For this to occur, your informed consent is required.
1. Participation and Supervision
- The online meetings take place between the Student, Educator and a female Industry Advisor.
- The Educator may be the Careers Officer, Guidance Counsellor, Chaplain, Teacher or other school/college employed adult.
- Your school will ensure that an Educator is always in attendance on the call between the students and the Industry Advisor.
- This service may occur during lesson time or within the broader school day.
2. Recordings & Image Use
- Each video call between an Advisor, Student and Educator will be recorded.
- Selected recordings may be made available to industry partner coordinators for training purposes.
- UNIQ YOU would like on occasion to use the video/audio recordings to showcase useful answers and insights into industry and pathways at a later date through video content production. Video/Images may also be published on our website and promotional materials.
3. Data Capture, Storage and Use
- The Educator, assisted by the student, will complete survey questions to assist in matching the student with their chosen career/industry advisor.
- Data captured may involve but not limited to the students name and email address, subject preferences and career preferences.
- Identifiable information will not be shared with industry partners/advisors and will be kept confidential by UNIQ YOU, however aggregated non-identifiable information will be used for a variety of research purposes and may be provided across (but not limited to): company website, social media, internal and external reports.
You can change your preference at any time by letting us know in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org