About this role
- Creativity and innovation
This role leads the development and implementation of Urban Utilities’ Servicing Strategy, a 30-year transformative strategy that is reshaping the water cycle in South East Queensland.
Tasks that this role performs are:
- Leading the maturation and operationalisation of Urban Utilities’ Environmental Leadership strategic goal through which Urban Utilities is playing a lead role in understanding and enhancing waterway health in South East Queensland;
- Transforming Urban Utilities’ infrastructure and investment planning using a bespoke hybrid of complex problem-solving methodologies to develop TOTEX investment packages that deliver integrated solutions on a catchment-by-catchment basis;
- Developing practical collaborative planning agreements with State and Local government authorities to overcome jurisdictional constraints and deliver better community liveability outcomes through the land-use planning value chain; and
- Driving economic and environmental regulatory transformation through strategic engagement, collaborative partnerships and evidence-based approaches to negotiation.
- Extra great
- Home office
- In an office
- Flexible working options
- Social events
Did you know?
The water that comes out of your tap at home is as good as most bottled water and costs about half a cent per litre.
Meet our advisors
Meet the women demystifying the world of work. They’ve walked the path before you and can help you separate myths from reality.